Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The photographs of the products are not scaled to size. Most of the products are magnified or close up shots and size and colour may vary when physically seen. Due to practical difficulties like colour settings in each monitor, we cannot guarantee exact colour in photograph.
- aarnascreation.com / Aarna Creation can always assure that only products shown in pictures are sent to them. Each online store is covered by its own policy and we would like to make sure that customers are aware of our terms and conditions. We send only products shown in picture and as described, but even with best quality pictures and best description it is practically not possible to give a touch and feel satisfaction of buying from offline stores.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Please see the products thoroughly whether it may suit your requirements or not…
- That you have already seen our return policy and accept with the content
- For multiple orders received from a customer and if shipping address remains the same, for safety reasons, the items will be combined and sent as a single package with Single invoice with details of items. Multiple emails notification would be sent. Customers are requested to check the contents with the invoice in case of multiple orders.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice within 24 hours of receiving the product by emails us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchased order number. After looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision. However if it’s confirmed that the exact product shown in picture is sent, we will not be able to process any return or refund request because due to practical difficulties we do not take returns.
- Customers from international locations outside India, please note that all shipments shipped to locations outside India are subject to the customs duty and aarnascreation.com / Aarna Creation does not have any control over the customs duty if any levied. There are separate rules regarding the item value limitation that can be imported for each and every country and customers are requested to check their country appropriate websites to know the value of items allowed to be imported without paying duty. In case of any charges levied, customers have to pay the duty and aarnascreation.com / Aarna Creation is not in any way responsible for any such duties/charges. If customers placing orders from international locations do not pay the customs and clear the package within the given timeline, and in any case they refuse to take delivery of the package, even then the customs charges and return courier charges need to pay by the customers only.
- Customers from international locations placing order for delivery within India has to mention their full billing address which matches the payment address of the card which is used for payment. Further, people placing orders from international locations and delivery within India, there are always chances for people receiving the package handling the package improperly leading to product getting damaged. If the person who receives the item is the same person who places order, he or she would handle it properly. If the people receiving the order don’t know about the order and if they handle the package improperly resulting in products getting damaged, then Aarna Creation cannot be held responsible for any such damages. If the billing address cannot be verified with the card holder’s original billing address, then the order might be cancelled.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. All sizes and measurements are approximate; however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products, appearing on the website, are correct at the time of publishing.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Goods are subject to availability.
- When you place an order on our website, we shall acknowledge your order via email.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order.
- If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you.
- We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website.
- We safeguard your privacy using known security standards and procedures and comply with applicable privacy laws. Our websites combine industry-approved physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that your information is well protected though it’s life cycle in our infrastructure.
- You also agree to: Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in aarnascreation.com/ Aarna Creation registration form. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS. You also consent to be contacted by our employees, agents and partners via phone to facilitate the order communication even in a scenario wherein you may be registered in NCPR (National Consumer Preference Register) formerly known as DND (Do not Disturb) as guidelines laid down by the TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India).
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if aarnascreation.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, and not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, aarnascreation.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
- You Agree and Confirm That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by aarnascreation.com/ Aarna Creation for redelivery shall be claimed from you. You agree that you will use the services provided by aarnascreation.com/ Aarna Creation, its affiliates and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. aarnascreation.com/ Aarna Creation reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), aarnascreation.com/ Aarna Creation has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of aarnascreation.com/Aarna Creation without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service: aarnascreation.com/ Aarna Creation may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on aarnascreation.com. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on aarnascreation.com. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
- During the festival season like Diwali, Pongal, Ramzan, Christmas etc, the courier companies will have a tight schedule with more orders and there may be delay in delivery. So customers are required to plan in advance if they require delivery before those festival days.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Gujarat, India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in India country, Gujarat, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
- Trademarks: The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
- Warranties: The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
- Disclaimer of liability: The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our operating bank from time to time.
- Severability: Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Without order information, we will be unable to process your returns. In case you have misplaced your original invoice, please print out the order confirmation email or the order information in your account.